The Rainforest World Music Festival (often abbreviated as RWMF) is an annual three-day music festival celebrating the diversity of world music, held in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia, with daytime music workshops, cultural displays, craft displays, food stalls, and main-stage evening concerts.
RWMF celebrates its 25th anniversary this year and there is no better way to celebrate the momentous occasion by hosting a hybrid event for the first time since the beginning of the music festival in 1998.
This year’s festival – themed “Legendary Rainforest Celebration” – will be held from 17-19 June 2022. The physical concert is set to take place at the Sarawak Cultural Village while viewers can also livestream it from their homes via an online viewing platform.
3-Day Pass with air ticket
|Economy Class return air ticket to Kuching +
|Business Class return air ticket to Kuching +
Terms & Conditions:
- Subject to availability.
- Air ticket included based on lowest available booking class, economy class on Malaysia Airlines.
- In the event lead-in booking class not available, higher booking class will be booked.
- Flight restrictions and carrier conditions apply.
- Package includes 3-day pass to Rainforest World Music Festival.
- Prices subject to change without prior notice.
- Other terms & conditions apply.
- Visit https://cit.travel/terms/ for more terms & conditions.