Day 1 Arrival/ Check-in
Arrive in Sydney, seat-in-coach transfer from airport to hotel for checkin. Rest of the day, free at leisure.
Day 2/3 Sydney
Your day at leisure to explore Sydney and its surroundings
Day 2/3 Port Stephen, Nelson Bay Dunes & Dolphin (TC: J86S)
Departs: 7.00am|Returns: 7.30pm|Operates Mon, Wed, Sat|
Visit the picturesque coastal town of Port Stephens. Head out over to the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge where your driver guide provides expert commentary as you travel through the beautiful Hawkesbury Ranges.
- Hotel pick up and drop off (Only for Hyatt Regency Hotel)
- Entry to Australian Reptile Park
- Dolphin Watch cruise
- Dune Sand-boarding
- Sand dunes 4WD tour
- Luxury coach travel
Day 4 Hunter Valley (Extension)
- 09:29 Depart Sydney Central Railway station (3 hours)
- 12:40 Arrive Singleton Railway station (Hunter Valley) at
- 13:00 Arrive Hunter Valley Resort – Transfers from station included
- 14:00 Visit Hunter Wine Theatre experience
- 16:30 Return to Hunter Valley Resort. Rest of the evening at leisure.
- Overnight at Hunter Valley Resort.
Day 5 Departure
- 08:00 Buffet breakfast
- 09:00 Onsite vineyard inspection followed by wine tasting with resort’s cellar master. Rest of the morning to do onsite optional activities.
- 12:00 Return to the resort reception, and wait for the transfer to Singleton Railway Station.
- 13:24 Train departs Singleton Railway Station to Sydney (3.5 hours)
- 16:40 Arrive Sydney Central Railway Station
Return economy train tickets from Sydney Central Railway Station to Singleton Railway Station
Return transfers to and from Hunter Valley Resort / Singleton Railway Station
Overnight accommodation at Hunter Valley in a Hunter Room
Wine Theatre entry
Onsite vineyard inspection followed by wine tasting with resort’s Cellarmaster
Transfer to airport for evening departure by seat-in-coach or train (own expense). Alternatively, extend one
night for next day departure (own expense).