Tickets purchased on or before 30 June 2020 for travel this year, will now be valid for rebooking by 31 December 2020 and travel by 30 June 2021.
Book with Confidence
If your flight has been cancelled you can claim a voucher to the value of your booking. Your voucher will be valid for travel until 30 April 2022 and can be used as payment, or part payment, for a future booking.
EVA Air does not fly to Wuhan. Nevertheless, we are taking every precaution against Coronavirus disease and making every effort to help prevent an epidemic.
China Airlines Inflight precautionary measures
Starting from 1st MAY to 30th JUN, China Airlines initiates the plan of “safe seat selection” for the premium economy class and the economy class on the CI / AE international flights.
Latest update: 02 Jun 2020 9:45 HKT (GMT+8)
In light of the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, a number of governments have issued entry restrictions, visa suspensions and quarantine measures for travellers.
Appicable flights & tickets: All itineraries includes Wuhan ( including transit flight ) operated by CZ
Date of ticket purchase: Purchased before 31st Jan. 2020
Travel date: Between 1st Jan 2020 until 29th Mar 2020
Date change: Change fee/penalty will be waived for the first time
Refund: Free of Charge for un-refunded tickets
Passengers whose travel date falls between 01 March – 30 June 2020 and tickets issued until May 31,2020 are eligible to:
1) Keep their ticket for travel until December 31,2021 (there is no need to call or email us to change the ticket, we will keep the ticket as open status for travels until December 31,2021 so that you can rebook it whenever you decide to travel)
2) Request a travel voucher for trips up to one year ahead
If you booked your flight before 30 June to travel any time until 30 November 2020, you can change your flight for free.
Cancel your trip and save it for later with Etihad Credit. We’ll reward you with up to US $400 and up to 5,000 Etihad Guest Miles, and you can travel any time before 31 October 2021. If you do not use your Etihad Credit within 12 months of your first cancelled flight, you will be entitled to a refund.
Reschedule or reroute your flight for 1 time only without any rebooking fee. Reschedule without any additional charge applies only to the same route and same cabin of flight (regardless the fare class) to dates outside black-out period until December 31, 2021
Japan Airlines (JAL) accept reservation change or refund without any fee. Changes/alternative flight can be booked on other JAL flight from original departure date + 180 days. (Inclusive of JAL Shareholder’s Saver Fare using JAL Shareholders Discount Coupon valid until May 31, 2020)
Book your Flight with Better Flexibility
To allow flexibility for your travels, Korean Air is waiving reissue fees for tickets purchased between now and June 30, 2020. If you change your reservation after purchasing a new ticket, you will be exempted from the reissue fee.
Stay flexible – rebookings free of charge
Book until 30 June 2020 and Lufthansa Group Airlines will waive the rebooking fee. You will also be able to rebook to a new travel date till 31 December 2021.
Customers with applicable tickets may request a refund. (Cancellation fees will not apply.) Requests can be made up to 1 year and 30 days from the travel start date (or issuance date if prior to travel.) Valid for tickets issued by 01 June 2020 and for departure from 26 Feb till 31 Aug 2020.
Passengers are permitted to cancel their bookings for the travel dates specified and will be offered the following:
1. Notice of cancellation must be a minimum of 72 hours before the scheduled departure time.
2. 1x Change Fee waived and Fare Difference applies
Passengers whose flights are affected by COVID-19 cancellations or are banned for travel may avail of the following options:
1) Rebook or reroute once without penalties and without fare difference. The new travel date must be within November 30, 2020* or within ticket validity, whichever comes first.
2) Convert the unused value of their ticket to a voucher for future use
When you need to fly, you can rely on us
Whether you have booked or are planning to book for travel up to 31 December 2020, you can rely on us for the best travel solutions.
1) Hold on to your ticket, with two years validity
2) Unlimited changes
3) Swap for Qmiles
4) Exchange for future travel
5) Refund your ticket
Following options are provided to passengers affected by the flight suspensions when Sales Validity between 17 March 2019–7 June 2020 and Travel Validity between 17 March 2020-7 June 2020
1) Reservation Date Change
Reservation date change penalties will be waived if the flights are cancelled due to airport closure.Discount on the difference in fare will be applied. Passengers can request to re-validate their tickets on any date before 31 December 2020, but the processes of the re-validation should be done on/before 7 June 2020
Travel voucher (Good for travel) valid for two years from day of issuance.
If your flight was cancelled due to COVID-19, you don’t need to take any action. Your ticket will be available for one year* for use in the same cabin/class with no fare difference, even if used in a peak period. *The ticket is valid for one year considering only from the commencement of the specified date of travel ticket.
Ticketing Procedures for COVID-19
- Between Bangkok/Phuket and Hong Kong
- Between Bangkok/Chiang Mai and Taipei / Kaohsiung / Nagoya / Fukuoka / Haneda / Narita / Osaka / Sapporo / Sendai / Seoul / Busan / Singapore / Kuala Lumpur / Penang / Hanoi
- Between Bangkok and Rome / Milan / Frankfurt / Munich / Paris
- From/to China
- Ticket issued on/before March 2, 2020
- Original travel dates: June 1- December 31, 2020
- Tickets/itinerary must be changed or canceled on/before June 30, 2020
- Cancel ticket by June 30,2020 can retain the ticket value with no penalty
Your ticket is Marked Safe by SriLankan Airlines
If you have already booked to travel up to 31st December 2020, you can choose one of the following options:
1) Change your travel date
2) Exchange for a travel voucher
Passengers with tickets issued before 31/3/2020:
Rebook/ reroute flights before 31/12/2021 with no further restrictions or waiver fees. Please keep in mind that your tickets might be subjected to a fare difference or additional taxation/ fee /charge / surcharge.
Passengers with tickets issued during 10/4/2020 – 31/7/2020:
01 free rebooking with the condition that the new flight date must be on/before 31/12/2020. Change must be implemented at least 5 days before the new flight date. Next changes will be complied following regular fare rules.
For customers holding tickets issued on or before 15 March 2020, for travel between 24 January 2020 and 31 July 2020
Flexible rebooking with flight credits, plus receive bonus flight credits :
- Retain the value of your ticket as flight credits for future travel and decide how to use them later
- Be guaranteed of the full unused value as all rebooking and no show fees will be waived
- Go further with bonus flight credits of between MYR 230 and MYR 1,520 a token of appreciation for your support from us
- When you are ready to travel again, simply plan, rebook and complete your travel by 31 December 2021
- Any remaining flight credits can be used for a 2nd trip , for travel completion by 31 December 2021 as well
Full refund available
- Opt for full refund of the unused value of your ticket, with waiver of cancellation and any applicable no show fees