Tickets purchased on or before 30 June 2020 for travel this year, will now be valid for rebooking by 31 December 2020 and travel by 30 June 2021.
Book with Confidence
You can change the dates and destination of your booking without incurring a change fee, although you will need to pay any difference in price (applies to bookings made from 3 March until 30 September 2020 for journeys that are due to have been completed by 31 August 2021).
EVA Air does not fly to Wuhan. Nevertheless, we are taking every precaution against Coronavirus disease and making every effort to help prevent an epidemic.
To/from/via: all routes
Issue date: before 07 Aug 2020
Travel date: 01 Sep – 31 Oct 2020
Re-booking/re-issue/re-route: Within the validity period of the ticket, the fare/tax difference caused by the change of different dates/flights/itineraries shall be paid by the passenger. The reissue charge and the over-counter charge can be waived once. Bookings on flights operated by CI/AE shall not be changed to code share flights or flights operated by other airlines.
Fly (worry) free with unlimited changes
We’re giving you the flexibility to make unlimited ticket changes – without extra charge – for an entire year. Now available to all new tickets issued up to 31 August 2020.
If you booked your flight before 30 June to travel any time until 30 November 2020, you can change your flight for free.
Cancel your trip and save it for later with Etihad Credit. We’ll reward you with up to US $400 and up to 5,000 Etihad Guest Miles, and you can travel any time before 31 October 2021. If you do not use your Etihad Credit within 12 months of your first cancelled flight, you will be entitled to a refund.
Garuda Indonesia has adopted a flexible policy regarding rescheduling and rerouting mechanisms for all flight services domestic and international routes & code-share flights (except the Middle East & Africa) with the following terms & conditions:
Issued on/before May 31, 2020 with travel dates from January 24, 2020 – June 30, 2020
issued on/before April 23, 2020 with travel dates from January 24 2020 – August 31, 2020
Book your Flight with Better Flexibility
To allow flexibility for your travels, Korean Air is waiving reissue fees for tickets purchased between now and August 31, 2020. If you change your reservation after purchasing a new ticket, you will be exempted from the reissue fee.
If you would like to cancel your trip, you can now change your ticket, at no extra cost and without proof, on the date and to the destination of your choice. If you prefer not to rebook immediately, you can request a refundable voucher.
If you pay with a voucher before or on 31 October 2020, you could profit from a bonus up to 15%.
More perks of the travel voucher:
- You can use the voucher to purchase a new ticket or extra options.
- You can exchange the voucher for cash if you haven’t used it within 12 months.
Supporting you with flexibility with No Change Fee
Changes can be made unlimited times without change fee if the change is made on/before 31st March 2021, and for departure up to 355 days from the date of booking.
Passengers are permitted to cancel their bookings for the travel dates specified and will be offered the following:
1. Notice of cancellation must be a minimum of 72 hours before the scheduled departure time.
2. 1x Change Fee waived and Fare Difference applies
Passengers whose flights are affected by COVID-19 cancellations or are banned for travel may avail of the following options:
1) Rebook or reroute once without penalties and without fare difference. The new travel date must be within November 30, 2020* or within ticket validity, whichever comes first.
2) Convert the unused value of their ticket to a voucher for future use
When you need to fly, you can rely on us
Whether you have booked or are planning to book for travel up to 31 December 2020, you can rely on us for the best travel solutions.
1) Hold on to your ticket, with two years validity
2) Unlimited changes
3) Swap for Qmiles
4) Exchange for future travel
5) Refund your ticket
Following options are provided to passengers affected by the flight suspensions when Sales Validity between 1 January 2019 – 31 October 2020 and Travel Validity between 17 March 2020 – 31 October 2020
1) Reservation Date Change:
- Penalties will be waived if the flights are cancelled due to airport closure.
- 5 % discount on the difference in fare will be applied.
- Passengers can request to re-validate their tickets on any date before 31 December 2020, but the processes of the re-validation should be done on/before 31 October 2020
- Travel voucher valid for two years from day of issuance.
- Refundable Voucher valid for one year from day of issuance.
- Voucher value can be used by the passenger’s family members (consent to be submitted when requesting this option).
- Refund can be processed according to your country law, if not available RJ’s ticket terms and conditions apply.
If your flight was cancelled due to COVID-19, you don’t need to take any action. Your ticket will be available for one year* for use in the same cabin/class with no fare difference, even if used in a peak period. *The ticket is valid for one year considering only from the commencement of the specified date of travel ticket.
Ticketing Procedures for COVID-19
- Between Bangkok/Phuket and Hong Kong
- Between Bangkok/Chiang Mai and Taipei / Kaohsiung / Nagoya / Fukuoka / Haneda / Narita / Osaka / Sapporo / Sendai / Seoul / Busan / Singapore / Kuala Lumpur / Penang / Hanoi
- Between Bangkok and Rome / Milan / Frankfurt / Munich / Paris
- From/to China
Flexible Travel options let you relax
As we return to the skies, Turkish Airlines offer unlimited changing rights to ensure passengers enjoy maximum peace of mind. Flexible Travel opportunities are offered until 31 December 2021 (inclusive), for tickets bought until 31 December 2020 (inclusive)
No change fee for new bookings
For tickets issued March 3 through March 31, 2020, customers will be permitted to change without paying a change fee to a flight of equal or lesser value for travel up to 24 months from the original ticket issue date. For tickets issued between April 1, 2020, and August 31, 2020, customers will be permitted to change without paying a change fee to a flight of equal or lesser value for travel up to 12 months from the original ticket issue date.
Your ticket is Marked Safe by SriLankan Airlines
If you have already booked to travel up to 31st December 2020, you can choose one of the following options:
1) Change your travel date
2) Exchange for a travel voucher
Passengers with tickets issued before 31/3/2020:
Customers who wish to change their departure date(s) are welcomed to rebook/ reroute their flights before 31/12/2021 with no further restrictions or waiver fees. Tickets might be subjected to a fare difference or additional taxation/ fee/charge/surcharge.
Passengers with tickets issued during 10/4/2020 – 31/7/2020:
Customers are entitled to 01 free rebooking with the condition that the new flight date must be on/before 31/12/2020. The change request must be made at least 5 days prior to departure date.
For customers holding tickets issued on or before 15 March 2020, for travel between 24 January 2020 and 31 January 2021:
Option1 – Flexible Rebooking with Flight Credits and Bonus Flight Credits. If you have a fully unused adult fare ticket and choose to retain its value in the form of flight credits, you will be eligible for bonus flight credits between SGD 75 and SGD 500 when you rebook.
Option 2 – Refund