Dear Valued Guest,
We at Corporate Information Travel are committed to protecting your privacy. In line with the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010, we endeavor to maintain the integrity of your personal data in accordance with the law.
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
– delivery of notices, services, products and marketing and promotion of such services or products, whether present or future, to you; and/or
– for the maintenance of customer database and customer service related processes; and/or
– for billing and financial purpose, accounting; and/or
– for contact purposes; and/or
– to respond to customer’s inquiries; and/or
– providing customer with regular communications relating to the services provided by us.
The Notice also provides other useful information including a contact point to request corrections or updates to your personal data, and a method for you to stop receiving marketing materials from us. Please therefore take a moment to read and understand the contents of the Notice.
Please note that we will continue to handle your personal information with the same degree of care and responsibility as we have done in the past. Your acceptance of the Notice will ensure that you continue to receive exclusive marketing materials and updates on our latest products and promotions.
Kindly respond by 31 May 2014 if you do not consent to the use of your personal data for receiving Corporate Information Travel’s marketing materials and services. We will then proceed to remove these details from our systems.
Otherwise, this serves as confirmation that you have received a copy of Corporate Information Travel’s Personal Data & Information Notice, a copy of which is also available at www.cit.travel/pdpa.
You acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions of the Notice and consent to the use of your personal data in the manner and for the purposes stipulated in the Notice.