Jom MEETing and discover our new Malaysia today.
Let’s “Reset, Restart and Reconnect” with your co buddies to a Domestic MEET-away!
Complimentary customised reusable cloth face mask or pocket-size hand sanitiser with your preferred branding will be provided to each delegate upon booking confirmation. Email us or give us a buzz TODAY to book your MEETing with us.
This is a great opportunity to support our domestic tourism and to boost the domestic economy. With the help of the Economic Stimulus Package 2020 announced by our Prime Minister, Malaysians can claim up to RM1000 Income Tax Relief on domestic travel too!
MEETing with confidence with regards to safety in our current climate is important and we got it covered for you. As we continue to fight against Covid-19, Hotel/Venues all follow the strict Majlis Keselamatan Negara (MKN) Standard Procedure: –
- All hotel associates and guests are advised to wear a face mask at all times. Personal face masks, hand sanitiser stations, disinfecting wipes, gloves etc. may be offered where available.
- Temperature check and registration are conducted prior to entering hotel and meeting areas.
- Hotel/venues practice MKN cleaning standard, sanitisation and disinfection of all areas including frequently disinfecting high-touch area/items, sanitising washroom and common areas frequently.
- Practice physical distancing by standing at least 3 feet (1 meters) away from other people.
- Arrival queues or gathering areas will be marked with signage. Lobby/meeting furniture and other public seating areas may be reconfigured to social distancing needs.
- Customise meeting seating capacities and room setup to meet individual distancing needs.
- Food and Beverage service / serving aim to reduce person to person contact. Locations of meals, breaks, and food displays will be modified according to the MKN standard. (Packed Lunch, A La Carte, Served Buffet etc.).
- Age 60 and above are advisable not to attend any social events as they are more susceptible to Covid-19.
The above information provided may be subject to change.
For latest SOP please refer to https://www.mkn.gov.my/web/ms/sop-pkp-pemulihan/
For Tax Relief on domestic travel please refer to http://www.motac.gov.my/en/media/release/kementerian-pelancongan,-seni-dan-budaya-menghargai-inisiatif-pelan-jana-semula-ekonomi-negara-penjana-dalam-membantu-industri-pelancongan,-seni-dan-budaya-yang-terkesan-akibat-pandemik-covid-19